June 14, 2012

NaturalView Update with Courtney

2010

2012
I first introduced you to Courtney back in 2010 where she shared her hairstory and experiences.  Since then, Courtney’s hair has flourished so I wanted to check in with her for a quick update!

What have you changed, if anything from your hair regimen since the start of your journey?
I’ve laid off of henna. It’s such a long process and time isn’t something I have a lot of these days.. Oh, how I long to have my henna days back.

Is there anything you would do differently if you were to start your journey today?
I would’ve learned how to do more protective styles.

What practice do you plan to incorporate into your regimen as summer approaches?
Sadly I’m in the throes of post partum hair shed so my hair plans for the summer revolve around growing my edges back (that were already scarce), and getting my hair routine back in order.

What are 3 things you love about your hair?
It’s resilient, it’s forgiving, it’s uniquely mine… J


For more stories on Courtney, click here, here and here!!!

No comments: