December 26, 2011

The Original Moxie - Prize 4

**CLOSED**

The 4th and final prize from The Original Moxie is an absolute must have, according to Babs. It is the Lux Locks Styling and Shine.



You can have it all - penetrating moisture & natural ingredients without product build up! The key is botanical butters and oils blended in a light confection that melts right into your hair. The perfect styler for for velvety, natural hair.



The contest has come to a close and today is the final day to enter for all 4 prizes. All winners will be announced on 12/30/11. Here are the rules.

1. You must be a follower of the blog

2. Like my Facebook page and the Original Moxie Facebook page

3. Leave a comment on the blog explaining how your hair will benefit from the product and let me know you have fulfilled both (1&2) of the above. Please remember to include your email address so that I can contact you if you are one of the lucky winners!



For a refresher on the other 3 prizes, click here, here and here.

*Contest open to U.S. residents ONLY.

Good Luck!

XOXO





3 comments:

LadyC said...

I liked both pages.

My hair would benefit from this product because this product contains Shea butter and my hair loves Shea butter.

LadyC said...

My email: shibaby99@yahoo.com

DorisHursley said...

Hi ;-)

Shea butter is my homey and has been so good to me on this journey.

I followed both pages!
tibwa2@yahoo.com