December 15, 2011

The Original Moxie - Prize 2

**CLOSED**

Here is the 2nd prize from The Original Moxie.
Babs is a huge fan of the Intense Quench Deep Conditioner. 

Just like you, your hair needs a balanced diet to perform at its best.   Moxie’s unique blend of botanicals, herbs, proteins and emollients is like a smoothie for your hair – nourishing from the inside out.  With continued use, hair will be stronger, fuller and more vibrant.

About the Contest:
The contest will run from 12/13/11 - 12/27/11.  Throughout this 2 week period, I will announce the 4 prizes.  All winners will be announced on 12/30/11.  Here are the rules. 

1.      You must be a follower of the blog
2.      Like my Facebook page and the Original Moxie Facebook page
3.      Leave a comment on the blog explaining how your hair will benefit from the product and let me know you have fulfilled both of the above.  Please remember to include your email address so that I can contact you if you are one of the lucky winners! 

*Contest open to U.S. residents ONLY


Good Luck!
XOXO

3 comments:

LadyC said...

I liked both pages.

My hair will benefit from this product because my hair I have dry hair and hopefully this product can help aid in leaving my hair feeling soft and moisturized.

shibaby99@yahoo.com

Felicia E said...

My hair will benefit while re-quenching my curls to make them more moisturized and all lovely looking lol

feledwards [at] gmail.com

i follow both on fb under nearly hair

DorisHursley said...

Hi

I have 4z hair ;-) and it s as dry as the desert and this will help.

I followed both pages!
tibwa2@yahoo.com

Thnx