December 20, 2011

The Original Moxie - Prize 3

**CLOSED**

Here is the 3rd prize from The Original Moxie.
Another one of Denyse’s faves is the Twist Mist.


 
When you want extra shine and sparkle without a heavy, oily feeling, our unique blend of lightweight botanical oils will do the trick.  The yummy essential oil fragrance not only smells amazing, but also deodorizes and tones your hair and scalp.

About the Contest:
The contest will run from 12/13/11 - 12/27/11.  Throughout this 2 week period, I will announce the 4 prizes.  All winners will be announced on 12/30/11.  Here are the rules. 

1.      You must be a follower of the blog
2.      Like my Facebook page and the Original Moxie Facebook page
3.      Leave a comment on the blog explaining how your hair will benefit from the product and let me know you have fulfilled both (1&2) of the above.  Please remember to include your email address so that I can contact you if you are one of the lucky winners! 

*Contest open to U.S. residents ONLY.
Good Luck!
XOXO


3 comments:

LadyC said...

I am following your blog and I did like both of the pages.

Since it's winter, this product will benefit my hair for my protective styling. Next month, I plan on getting twists put in, so this spray will help keep my natural hair moisturized while in the twists. My hair loves coconut too!

Felicia E said...

My hair would benefit because styles always need a burst of shine and freshning.

i have done one and two.

feledwards[at] gmail.com

DorisHursley said...

Hi

I cannot do twist outs out or any "out" styles to save my life & always end up wearing a 'fro so maybe this will help a style challenged sister.

I followed both pages!
tibwa2@yahoo.com

Thnx