August 26, 2011

Natural Hair Weekend Plans


I have had a really busy summer, like most I’m sure.  I’ve been to Florida twice, Philadelphia, and Hawaii.  I’ve attended and hosted numerous graduation parties/ceremonies, birthday celebrations, a high school reunion, dropped my daughter off out of state for her first year in college, started potty training my 2 year old (latest photo below), whew!  *wipes forehead dramatically* I am tired typing all of this! You name it, I've done it and it’s been great but I am so drained and stressed.  I think I was trying to make up for last summer.  Last summer I was getting used to being a new mom, breastfeeding, recovering from 2 surgeries and just returning to work around this time.  This weekend I plan on attending another graduation gathering and a birthday bash and after that I think I am chilling for the remainder of 2011!  At least until the holidays that is. When I get home this evening, I am going to rebraid my son’s hair, take down my protected style ive been wearing all week, which I will post later, shampoo and deep condition my hair, twist it up in 4-6 huge twists and go to bed!  Tomorrow morning I will decide on how I will wear it for Saturday night.  I don’t know if I will wear it out or bun it.  Either way, I will take pics and post either here or on facebook.  Sunday I will try to think of another protective style for the following week.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


So tonight
Gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf
An' just enjoy yourself
Groove
Let the madness in the music get to you
Life ain't so bad at all
If you live it off the wall
Life ain't so bad at all
Live your life off the wall
                                                            -The great M.J.
My babe Braylon !


See you all back here on Monday!  I have a product review coming up on Monday.  Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.

No comments: