August 03, 2012

Wine and Girls Night – I’ll Drink To That!



A few weeks ago I got to do one of my favorite things, wine tasting!  My girlfriend and I ventured to Wyandotte Winery, a local family owned establishment in the business for over 30 years.  I have made my own wine a few times, had a wine tasting as part of my birthday celebration so it is fair to say, I do love my wine.  I keep a bottle on deck, mostly whites but I do reds as well.  Depending on the time of year, if I’m having a meal with it and if so, what type of meal, etc…We tasted 10 different wines – all different with their own story.  We started off with the driest of the dry and ended with the sweetest of the sweet.  It was a good a good night J. #grownwomanish
“Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used.”
William Shakespeare
My fave of the evening - Graystone Riesling.  Described as “a wonderfully crisp and clean white wine. Semi-dry, the wine bursts with the flavors of fresh pears and citrus.”  It was delish!


My hair:  old twist out pinned up on the side. 
My outfit:  inspired by one of my fave fashion bloggers, I Am Stylish.

When is the last time you had a great glass of wine?

No comments: