March 30, 2012

Weekend With My Hair

Me and baby boy

Hello everyone….it’s Friday and I couldn’t be happier!  I will be watching the NCAA Final Four games tomorrow and taking my son to the circus and I am off on Monday!  WOOP WOOP! Super excited!  Me and my curls will spend some quality time tonight reconnecting.  You know, shampoo/deep condition, the whole nine.  No idea what style I will rock but I’m thinking a dry twist out.  If you recall, I am a braid out girl, however, last week, me and the twist out got pretty close so I’m thinking I’ll give it another go.  As for what I’m wearing, I went to my fave fashion blog, The Fashionbombdaily (link to the right) for a little fashion inspiration and found this look.  Granted, its last year’s post but these pieces are timeless so if the weather permits, I like this idea.  Of course I’ll take pics and share at some point.

Don’t forget to head on over to CurlyNikki for my weekly article! 
Share, comment, tell a curlfriend!
XOXO
Have a great weekend!

What are your weekend plans?  Hair and otherwise?

No comments: