March 23, 2012

The Aftermath - Life After Heat





After a few days of wearing my hair straightened, it was beginning to get humid and I was tired of dealing with my hair all over the place.  I ended up doing a simple braided hairstyle for a few days and surprisingly I really liked it.  I will definitely try this look again.  For those of you who keep up with my facebook page, you’ve already seen this style, for everyone else, here you go!


It’s a protected style, which is perfect after all the heat I exposed to my hair too earlier in the week.  I am going to try this style on my curly hair soon.  I am sure it will be a challenge to gather all the hair but I think I can pull it off.  At least I will try.  I’ll definitely take pics to compare the two.

P.S.  Don’t forget to check out my latest contribution to Curly Nikki, today and every Friday!
XOXO

No comments: