I straightened my hair initially because I was getting some family photos taken and wanted a sleeker look. I really like it! Sleek but not too sleek - still a little messy. Here’s how I achieved the look – very simple.
· Shampoo/deep conditioned (Elucence Moisture Benefits/JessiCurlDeepConditioner)
· Apply Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave In Conditioner
· Blow Dry – completely dry (Yellow Bird)
· Sprayed Heat Protectant (Garnier’s Heat Protectant Spray)
· Flat iron (Titanium)
· Add curls using the Curl Wand (Remington)
At night I pinned it up using metal clips, tied it up with my scarf and let it lose in the morning. It looked even better on day 2. (sorry no day 2 photos but it was basically a looser wave)
What style do you rock when you giving your textured curls a break?