October 27, 2011

Kreative Blogger Award



I would normally ("normally" implies I get awards all the time! LOL) do some long speech about my humble beginnings as a little girl growing up in Ohio and how I used to write short stories in grade school, blah blah blah but to keep you from falling asleep I will just say big thanks and love to Angela, of Wise Curls and Lola of Lola’s Green Hair for bestowing upon me this prestigious award.  I am both humbled and touched!

So what are the rules you ask?
  • Complete the questions below
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Link back to the person that gave you the award
  • Pass the award over to 10 of your fellow bloggers and let them know that you gave it to them
So here we go!
Name your favorite song:
Wow, I have several but I will say what currently makes me throw my hands in the air right at my cubicle at work (is that ghetto??) is “That Way” by Wale, Jeremih and Rick Ross.
Name your favorite dessert:
Hands down – Cheesecake. Either plain or with cherries.

What pisses you off:
People who don’t respect other people’s time. 

When you’re upset, you:
You mean after I cry? 

Your favorite pet:
Don’t do pets. 

Black or White:
Definately black.  It’s classic, sexy and you can never go wrong with it.

Your biggest fear:
Dying alone.

Best Feature:
Physical feature – I don’t know if it’s my best but it is my favorite.  I have a small mole on the right side of my face and I love it.  When I was younger, I used to use eyebrow pencil to make it bigger! HAHAHA – kids!  Wait – that last part may count as a random fact!

Everyday Attitude:
One day at a time. 

What is perfection:
Good food, good wine and good friends!

Guilty Pleasure:
Brachs candy corns – funny I just tweeted about this a few weeks ago!



7 Random Facts About Me:



1. I am afraid of mannequins. (not the headless, faceless ones but the ones that live in Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. #dontjudgeme

2. I don’t like my face. #selfesteemissuesimworkingon
3. I donated a kidney to my father.
4. My children are 15 years apart. WODERE! *in my Big Sean voice*
5. I don’t eat pork or beef (7 years now). No bueno.
6. I climbed a mountain, the Sleeping Giant in Hawaii.
    (I have photo proof but I have to locate it.)
7. I’ve always wanted to be tall. (I’m 5 ft)


10 Bloggers I would like to pass the award on to, drum roll please

 Urban Bush Babes

 • KisforKinky
 • Meechy Monroe
 • Naturally Obsessed
 • Onyx Rose
 • Natural Selection
 • Natural Becomes Her
 • Hair Gets Kinky When Wet
 • Dime on a Dime
 • Quest for the Perfect Curl







No comments: