October 17, 2011

Celebrity Natural Shout Out - Solange

Every month I look forward to my Lucky Magazine.  I just received it on Thursday and was pleasantly surprised to see Ms. Knowles inside (Khloe Kardashian is on the cover).  You never know what type of natural hairstyle she will be rockin! 



 There are several looks from her but this is my fave.  I am especially in love with the jewelry.  I rarely see a look of hers that I don’t like.  Click here for the rest!


 Here is what Solange had to say about the look:
"I love the print of this dress and my new Mulberry bag which I've been wearing all fall. I've also been living in Lia Sophia jewelry. This dress is fuss-free, but because of the intricate print it looks like it took some effort...which is what I'm all about right now."

No comments: