April 11, 2011

(PYT) Pretty Young Thing - Natural Feature Lucky Magazine

Got my issue of Lucky Magazine in the mail the other day.  I am a long time subscriber and love this publication!  They do a “Lucky Girl” feature every month and the May feature is a lovely natural from the N-Y, Natalie !  She opens her closet for Lucky readers and shows off her personal sense of style.

Source
Click here to check it out!
Day 2, Day 3 and Day 7 are my faves! 
  • Day 2 – I love the idea of placing a shirt over a dress and treating it almost like a skirt.  Looks comfy and the belt is the glue of the outfit.
  • Day 3 – More layering which I simply love!  The beanie is adorable but I especially like coat.  I have a thing for camel!
  • Day 7 – This simple but cute look is pretty similar to my style on most days.  I love layers, skinny legged pants and boots.  Since the outfit is mostly solids, the peacock earrings give it that something extra.

No comments: