February 24, 2011

Don't Forget the Locs


Source
 So it was recently brought to my attention that I have no posts on locs.  My response was “I sure don’t, let me get on that!”  I honestly know nothing about locs.  Years ago, I pondered getting sista locks but the commitment was too heavy for me.  One of my very good friends  is a “locker” so I figured, let me get some info from her.  We can barter great ideas and exchange helpful information over margaritas!  So, we have a date to do that and I will post that later.  Until then, I have been doing my own research on the locs.  There are plenty of great blogs out there geared toward the locked community – no surprise there.  You know, like anything, you have your faves.  I wanted to share mine with you in case you are considering the locked route!  Check these out!




No comments: