January 19, 2011

Natural Hair Products - Poll Results

Here are the results of my recent poll regarding natural hair products.
Thanks to everyone who participated!  This is a question so many people ask me so I wanted to get input from others. 
My personal opinion is this:  it is a personal preference.  It is no different from other decisions consumers make when purchasing products, whether it’s skin care, groceries, etc.  Some people choose to live a completely organic or natural lifestyle and make their product consumption decisions accordingly.  I personally have had a lot of success using natural products, however, is that all I use?  Of course not.  There are some products I use that have less than desirable ingredients in them, however, when I do use those products, I pay special attention to my hair afterwards.  Bottom line – you do what you feel is in the best interest of your hair.

No comments: