January 02, 2013

Firmoo Glasses Review



I was recently contacted by firmoo.com to check out their glasses and provide a review for my readers. It’s always nice when you actually like the product you are reviewing and that is the case with this lovely pair of eye candy. 


First let’s talk about the elephant in the room, ordering glasses online? Who does that? Well, when you think about it, there isn’t much you can’t order online anymore.  In fact, it’s my chosen method of retail therapy these days.  Being an experienced online shopper, I had no problem and you won’t either.  You simply browse the user friendly site (have your current prescription on hand), pick out what you like from an impressive selection and enter your prescription info.  Two weeks later, you’ll have your pair in your hand as well.  My kind of service.


I ordered these here:

Dope right? I know J.  Gone are the days of selecting a reasonably priced pair of specs from a pool of ugly frames.  These are simple reading glasses but of course they have specialty glasses as well.  The fit is perfect and comfortable on my face, the quality of the frame is excellent.  I provided them with dimensions and viola, brand new pair of glasses.  They came in a cute, plastic case with a cleaner wipe and a mini screwdriver if adjustments are necessary.  Mine fit perfect so there was no need for adjustments.  Not only can I see more clear but they compliment my face.  They have that sexy librarian look that’s always alluring.  I didn’t realize how much I couldn’t see up close until I put these on.  Everything is super clear.

I would definitely recommend the company for your eyewear needs.
 


No comments: