June 05, 2012

Power of Seasons

Source

Do not underestimate the power of the seasons.  Spring sparks romance, winter can trigger depression, etc.  Whenever the weather starts to warm up it, it sparks all types of need for postive change.  New love, new wardrobe, and of course new hair!  Summer officially begins June 20th even though we’ve already been experiencing summer like temps.  For me, summer always inspires me to lighten my hair and let my hair blow in the wind freely.  After hibernating all winter and keeping my hair bundled up and hidden, I have a renewed energy and an overwhelming feeling of wanting to try something new.  I like to refer to it as  a hair emotional calendar. 
What does your hair emotion calendar look like? How does summer affect your hair emotions?

No comments: