Waking up and finding that my hair and satin scarf have parted ways, I usually say a few cuss words, climb out the bed and face the music. The dilemma? I only have limited time to get ready. What’s a girl to do? Here are my top quick lifesavers to get me out the door in less than 30 minutes.
1. Spray bottle with olive oil and water – mist hair around perimeter and the ends only.
2. Moisture styler (leave in, cream styler.etc.) – apply moisture to hair, mostly on the ends.
3. Eco styler – apply a very small amount to perimeter only.
4. Satin scrunchie – gently gather hair to the very top of my hair and form bun.
5. Satin scarf – Tie hair up and proceed with the rest of my morning routine.
This takes approximately 7 minutes, if that. I leave the scarf on for my entire commute (approximately 30-45 minutes) and remove in the parking lot. Viola! Sometimes I will add a headband or some other hair ornament. It’s nothing fancy but presentable for work.
What do you do in a pinch?