March 27, 2012

5 Quick Natural Hair Fixes




Waking up and finding that my hair and satin scarf have parted ways, I usually say a few cuss words, climb out the bed and face the music.  The dilemma?  I only have limited time to get ready.  What’s a girl to do?  Here are my top quick lifesavers to get me out the door in less than 30 minutes.

1.      Spray bottle with olive oil and water – mist hair around perimeter and the ends only.
2.      Moisture styler (leave in, cream styler.etc.) – apply moisture to hair, mostly on the ends.
3.      Eco styler – apply a very small amount to perimeter only.
4.      Satin scrunchie – gently gather hair to the very top of my hair and form bun.
5.      Satin scarf – Tie hair up and proceed with the rest of my morning routine.
This takes approximately 7 minutes, if that.  I leave the scarf on for my entire commute (approximately 30-45 minutes) and remove in the parking lot. Viola!   Sometimes I will add a headband or some other hair ornament.  It’s nothing fancy but presentable for work.

What do you do in a pinch?

No comments: