November 11, 2011

Journey to 30 {pounds that is}: When The Chips Are Down, Angela Guest Blogger


Why? Because this week SUCKED! Between a new step in my career, the kids and the husband, I had little…..ok, NO time to get my work out on. Woe is me, right? Wrong. There are bound to be not so good weeks. Yes, even weeks that suck, due to outside distractions. The important thing to keep in mind is the food you allow in your mouth due to the lack or decrease in exercise. You never want to over indulge during this time, although the ‘stress justifiers’ are there as it will just make the next week that much harder.
Soooo, how much weight did I lose this week? None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Fortunately, the weight was maintained from the previous week!
Starting weight: 181 Current weight: 172
‘Til next week, keep it curly & healthy!
Angela
Don’t forget to check out Angela’s blog, follow her on twitter and facebook!

No comments: