September 16, 2011

Raw Photos - Natural Hair

I said I wasn’t going to do “length checks” anymore because I am honestly satisfied with my current length.  Would I like to grow my hair longer?  Yes but I don’t want that to be my sole focus.  Kinda like the way I handle the scale.  I do want to lose a few pounds but I don’t want to really formally track my progress.  That puts too much pressure on me and creates a lot of anxiety for me.  This is not a good thing.  However, the other day when I took down my protective style (twists), I did do a little "check" but no measuring, etc.  I honestly don’t think it’s grown much but I did snap a few photos so I thought I would share.  This is all love right?  Good - keep in mind, this is straight up raw footage!  Please #dontjudge.






Check out this major shrinkage!  This was actually taken in April.  I was extremely sick with a 24 hour bug so be nice.  #blogdedication for yo a$$!




Preview of what's coming next week:  Another awesome NaturalView with one of my favorite You Tuber divas, my updated skin care regimen and a few product reviews!  Exciting!
Peace and Love.

No comments: