June 28, 2011

Let's Talk Mavens - More Photos

Yardley & Moi


Moi and Karen Tappin

You know I love this young lady's product line.  I use several products from her line and my hair loves them all.  It was such a pleasure to meet her.  Before she arrived, I received several inquiries about what I used in my hair.  My reply "Karen's Body Beautiful".  I was extremely surprised when Karen herself walked through the door.  Her hair is so funky!  I love it!
 

Yardley and Karen both said a few words about their humble beginnings and why they do what they do.  It was so heartwarming to hear how these ladies saw a need in the community and wanted to fulfill it.  I am so glad they did!  Afterward, prizes were given (yes, of course I won one!) followed by fabulous goodie bags and one final toast on the rooftop!




 


Dominique


Lisa - her private residence is where the party was held




So fly!



Alexia


Scarlett - Wonder Curl owner and creator



Yasmeen, Candace, Sandra



No comments: