March 25, 2011

Two Strand Twist Results

I rushed in from work, shampooed my hair and my girlfriend got started on my hair.  It took four long grueling hours, with one eating break in between, and FINALLY, the two strand twists are complete.  I must say, I am pretty pleased.  I think this protective style is ideal for travel, especially to a state where 86 degrees is the norm!  I'm anxious to see a few things:

  1. Will I still like it in a few days?
  2. Will the volume increase?
  3. How long will the style last? 



Of course I will provide updates.  I am debating taking my laptop with me.  I really don't want to take away from my vacation so I'm leaning towards leaving her at home.  It will really depend on my mood in the morning.  I just finished packing my son's suitcase in addition to his diaper bag and snack stash.  We must have harmony on the plane, at all costs!  Good night all!  I am exhausted.

No comments: