March 25, 2011

Just Me and My Curls


I leave tomorrow for my trip and escape is heavy on my mind.  I soooo need this time away from grown up stuff – you know, mortgage, physician appointments, meetings, etc.  This trip I will be playing one role and one role only, and that’s mom.  All the other hats I wear on the daily will be on the shelf at home!  Preparation for travel, as I’m sure many of you know, can be stressful.  Making sure things at home are in order, packing, legal documents, anticipating travel needs, etc.  It will be worth it though.
I have decided to wear two strand twists which will be done tonight (I will share pics of course).  The only thing I’m not stressed about is my hair.  I am only doing the two strand twists because I’m not sure if I will like it or not and since I’m out of town, it won’t matter as much! J  I could just as easily rock a wash and go still be good.  Ask me what products I will be taking...
…wait for it…wait for it….
Eco Styler and Coconut Oil.  Yep, that’s it!  I might take a flower or two.  Talk about packing light – just me and my curls!  Tight like girlfriends – we got eachother’s back.

No comments: