February 11, 2011

Ms. Berry

Yesterday the latest Ebony issue came in the mail and the beautiful Ms. Halle Berry is on the cover.  I was so excited to read it because I am a huge fan.  I’ve always rooted for her, partly because of some of the similarities (around the same age, single mother, from Ohio, same luck with men), but mostly because she just seems like a genuinely nice person.  I find it inspiring to hear how others conquer their life battles and end up on top.  Yeah, she’s rich and famous and her beauty is off the charts (she’s 2nd only to my mother), but she is still a human being.  How could you not relate to her?  She talks about her life as she sees it and what her future plans are.  She also touches on the topic of dating outside of her race and her concern over how the black community sees her.
Click here for more!
Source:  NecoleBitchie

No comments: