December 11, 2012

Do You See What I See? Firmoo Giveaway



Imagine the Christmas Carol playing as you read the title as this is a Christmas giveaway!  Wearing glasses isn’t just for nerds anymore!  Four eyes have never been so sexy!   Thanks to the recent trends and many well-known celebrities rocking their specs, glasses have become the latest stylish accessory. 
I was recently sent a pair of glasses to try and out and review for you and can’t wait to tell you all about my experience.   As with any review I do, I like to have some experience before I share.  Until then you can get win a voucher to try them out for yourself!  There will be 25 lucky readers will win a $20 voucher to spend at firmoo.com.

Here’s the tea:
Contest starts today and ends on December 21st and the winners will be chosen randomly.  You will have until December 25th at midnight to use your voucher.

To enter: Check out the rafflecopter below

You must be a follower of the bog – click on “follow” to the right of the screen.  If you are already a follower, please indicate that in the comments.

1.       Leave a comment below this post, writing which glasses you'd like to rock and don’t forget to leave your email address.

2.       "Like" Firmoo  and Curly Chic on Facebook.
Extra entries – tweet about the giveaway

“Do you see what I see? @CurlyChics is hosting a giveaway!”

 
 
 
 

A few housekeeping items:

*voucher may be used once, applies to any order excluding the designer glasses and does not include shipping.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


*International


No comments: