September 23, 2011

Happy Friday

More raw footage
Hola Chicas!  It's Friday...Friday...Friday! (in my Rebecca Black voice).  Hope everyone had a productive and funfilled week.  I wanted to share with everyone that starting today, my articles will be featured every Friday on the Curly Nikki site! WOOP WOOP!  She is considered the holy grail of blogs for the natural hair community, as far as I'm concerned so I am super excited! If you follow her site, which, who doesn't???, then you know I have been a part of her On The Couch series, as well as numerous Guest Blogger segments so it is not a huge departure from that.  The only difference is, it's more of a regular gig now, if you will.
J
So, if you can't get enough of me on my site, be sure to check me out every Friday.  And without further adieu, click here for this week's article! 

Muah,
XOXO

2 comments:

Samara said...

Congrats Tammy! You write soooo well!!

Curly Chic said...

@Samara - Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate you saying that. I'm definitely hyped about it. Muah!