June 03, 2011

Now That I'm Natural......finish the sentence.

Source
 

I’ll start!

Now that I'm natural, I NEVER carry an umbrella

Now that I'm natural, I NEVER worry about my hair swelling up because swelling up is a good thing.

Now that I'm natural, I can work out at my leisure and the only thing I have to worry about is grabbing a bottle of water.

Now that I'm natural, I have funked up my wardrobe.

Now that I'm natural, I no longer look like everyone else.

Finish in the comment section!  I'm excited to everyone's sentence!

4 comments:

Shontae said...

Now that I'm natural, I appreciate the hard work of beauty even more.
Now that I'm natural, I have learned to make my own hair products from natural ingredients and I love it.
Now that I'm natural, I don't worry about the wind blowing my curls away when I'm riding in the car or walking down tne street.
Now that I'm natural, I love and appreciate my hair more than I ever have.

KikiRocksKinks said...

Now that I'm natural, I pay close attention to not only what is on the label of my hair products, but everything I put into my body!

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm natural how do I comb my hair?
-Tiana

Curly Chic said...

@Tiana - very carefully! :) Use a wide tooth comb or even finger detangle. You will never be able to take a comb and just whip right through your hair without straigtening it. Be sure to use a good conditioner/detangling agent when doing so.

@KikiRocksKinks
Isn’t that funny how that works? It’s a domino affect and only makes sense to be conscious of what you put in your hair and body!

@LadeeB
Isn’t that THE BEST feeling?! Freedom of the natural baby!