February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

Check out Solange!  I promise she is constantly re-inventing herself, which is great.  I really like this latest look.  She looks fresh and young!  I really like the red lips!

Source
For those of us who work a traditional Monday thru Friday week, today is a day of celebration!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job and I do not mind showing up everyday, however, we all need the weekend to enjoy the fruits of our labor, catch up on lost time with loved ones and just regroup from all the hustle and bustle that life brings.  So this weekend, I plan on hanging out with some close friends to celebrate a birthday, shopping with my teenage daughter and of course, spending quality time with my curls.  Which brings me to my next thing!

Yesterday, I received the products I told you guys I ordered last week.  I was so happy!  So happy that I interrupted my hair routine.  How can a little brown box create such a huge smile?  Typically I wait until the weekend to change up my hairstyle but I was so anxious to get to my drug of choice, I co washed last night.  Busted open my new Tangle Teezer (which by the way, I keep wanting to call it Tangle Tweezer) and my new jar of Darcy's Botanicals twisting cream and went at it!  I will share my thoughts and the results later.  Just a hint - I am pleased thus far.  :)  I want to use it a few more times first.

I want to ask everyone a favor!  It's a small one, don't be alarmed.  I would love to hear suggestions on topics you would like to see, even if it's not about hair.  What peaks your interests?  Would you like to see more pics, more videos?  I would really like to hear from you.  Hope everyone is enjoying the content thus far. 

Peace and Love!

No comments: