February 23, 2011

File this one under “Hot”

Photo Source:  imagecher.com

Ok so before I start, I know I have a touch of “blogobsession” going on.  Perusing the blogs has become as much a part of my routine as driving to work everyday.  As I type this, I imagine blogger households all across the states consumed with the sound of keys on a laptop clicking away as the author sips on her cup of joe.  There is a plethora of witty and fun blogs out there on every topic, but there are some that simply stand out.  While I can’t possibly list them all, I have made no secret about my faves!  If you haven’t already, please take a moment to visit Kisforkinky (it is of course on my fave blogs tab).  It will not disappoint.  It is so fly, so different, so in a class by itself! 

 What to expect?  A little bit of this…..

A little bit of that…
Fashion buzz, detailed product reviews and of course natural hair care.  Too much to mention here and besides, I'd never do it justice!  You have to see for yourself!

No comments: