February 03, 2011

5 "Other Than Natural"Sistas I Love!

Just to show I love my Relaxed and Weaved Sistas (to each his own) too, let me share the glamour.  These are some of my faves!  J  When I wear my hair blown out, this is what I want it to look like!
1.      Beyonce
Beyonce is so fly to me!  Besides the talent, she is beautiful, sexy, confident and just a force to be reckoned with!  If I was a boy, I’d get with her!


2.       Nia Long
Her skin and body are absolutely flawless!  She and I are the same age which on one hand makes me proud that she is “representing”.  On the other hand, it makes me want to step my game up!  Gotta get to the gym!
3.      Brandi
I love her wardrobe choices, love the make-up application and her hair always looks gorgeous.    I am so amateur when it comes to make up, which is why I don’t wear it!  Beyond mascara and gloss that is.




4.       Keri Hilson
Can’t say I’m a huge Keri music fan, although I like a few of her songs, but her hair I am a huge fan of!  Mostly because of the color – young and fresh!


5.       Keri Washington
Another sexy sista who always looks great!  I first saw her in “Save the Last Dance” in 2001, where she sported a short curly look and then again in “Lift” (2003), a movie about shoplifting.   Love her!



No comments: