December 08, 2010

Tionne's Protective Style

My baby girl's protective style - adorable I must say!  Go Tionne, Go Tionne, Go Tionne!



Fly yet age appropriate for my teenage daughter!  I love it!  I would rock it if I wanted to look 12!
How did she accomplish this look?
Style
First she co-washed and deep conditioned her hair.  She then sectioned off a small section of hair in the bang area and did 5 two strand twist.  The remainder of the hair was pulled all the way up to the top of the head into a pony tail with an ouchless band.  The hair is then formed into a bun and secured with bobby pins.  She then placed a hair net over the bun to keep it in place and give it a more full appearance. 

Products Used
Suave Coconut Conditioner (co wash)
Organic Root Stimulator Recovery Pack/Pantene Deep Moisturizing Treatment (deep condition)
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (curl definition)
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk (moisture)
Eco Styler (smooth)
Shea Butter (sealant)
Coconut Oil (sealant, moisture)

What do you think about age and styling?  Is there a correlation?

No comments: